Monday, May 28, 2012

Zone Leader Dream Team


Dear family,
 
             Being transferred has been great and my new companions Elder Burnett and Elder DeWitt are great.  Elder DeWitt is waiting for a visa to go to Argentina so we are training him while he is here.  We don't know how long he will be here but it should probably be about a month to 6 weeks.  Elder Burnett is my companion who is a Zone Leader with me and he is a GENIUS.  He is very smart and works really hard.  We get a long really well but there are a few little obedience things I have had to clean up with our companionship but we will be exactly obedient always.  I have been getting a feel for being a Zone Leader and when you actually do it right you realize you have a LOT of responsibility and influence a lot more people.  I love it but I still have a lot to learn.  The branch here is much smaller than the ward in Fresno but it is still all spanish and the members are super supportive here.  The work is on fire and we just had a wedding on Saturday and a baptism of the husband on Sunday.  We have a ton of other baptismal dates and I will be sending some pictures of them as they come up.

              I am glad to hear as well that everything is going well and that everyone is conquering the world in the Neeley family haha.  Congratulations to Josh on being an official doctor kind of almost.  What speciality is he doing by the way?  Also why did Eleanor get her scuba certification haha?  But that is cool.  Ruth!  That is awesome that you did so well and that you are going to be the next olympian from Beaver County like that one girl from Rochester but with out the steroids.  Also I am glad that the New York trip was awesome and that you got to visit and spend some time together and see the Fishlers, well part of them.  Also I heard that Ryan was there from Grandma, so tell him (as well as everyone of course) that I love him and miss him a ton.  Also thank you so much again to everyone for my birthday stuff and especially to Alex for the farting dog card!  It was great haha!!!!!!!  Well I love you all so much and I love my mission and am so glad to still have another year.  I miss you but I would be no where else right now.  I hope as I said in our call that you are all missionaries every day.  I don't just say it cause I like to hear myself talk or cause it is the cool thing now but really I hope and pray everyday for you and that you can be missionaries in you own life.  There is no greater joy.  I love you all so much!
 
-Love your son/brother/grandson/nephew/cousin/uncle/friend Elder Neeley

No comments:

Post a Comment