Monday, August 6, 2012

Thanks for the Letters!


Dear family,
 
           Thanks for your emails and your letters.  I love you all so much and am so happy you are my family cause you are the BEST!!!  We did have a baptism this last week and it was a girl named Vivian who is 11.  We have been working with her cause her mom is a member and she just surprised us.  We have 2 more this weekend and 2 more this month.  We are working hard and I am getting a new companion.  His name is Elder Gygi and I was in the MTC district with him.  I am super excited for this transfer cause I know that the zone is going to be on fire and we are going to be more obedient and more unified than ever.  I love you all SO much I can't even describe.  I love this work and you all mean so much to me.  Thank you JoAnna and Aunt Krsten for your emails they meant a lot to me and hearing from you.  I also enjoyed my emails from Grandma, Dad and Uncle Keith but I thought I would mention those specifically as well.  I am SO happy that you are all working hard to be missionaries!!!!!!!!! that is so awesome and I pray for you all individually and for your problems and stresses and your happiness.  Please keep telling me and updating me on your missionary efforts.  I am going to get a camera this week so don't worry about that.  I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment