Thursday, October 18, 2012

Recovering from food poisoning


Dear family,

             So right now things are going well in California as the weather continues to cool down.  The work is going really well as we are continuing to find new people and strengthen those we are working with.  We should be having some baptisms come up this month.  We have preparation today, wednesday, because yesterday and monday we were in fresno for a leadership training.  I got to work in my old area for the night and saw some recent converts that we baptized and it was great.  Then I got food poisoning and threw up at like 1:30 in the morning on tuesday morning.  That was not so fun.  So now I am finally feeling better but it was a rough day yesterday.  A guy named Greg Mckewoen (I think that is roughly how you spell it) came and did training on tuesday called the "The Essentialist" he is the co-author of the book "Multipliers" and lot of others.  He is a friend of President Gelwix and travels the world giving leadership trainings to companies and stuff for LOTS of money.  Dad are you still going to go do training in President Jordan's mission in London one of these days.  That would be great!  If you wait til I get home I will go with you.  It would be a burden and all to travel around London and all and see missionaries but I love you so much Dad that I would sacrifice for you - haha.

            We are working with a lady who wants to be baptized but her husband is super catholic and doesn't let her come to church so we went by this morning and she was like, "I don't know how but I am getting to church this sunday!"  So please pray for Maria Gonzalez and that her husbands heart may be softened that she may be baptized.  We are working with another sister of a member and we had a very spiritual lesson this morning where she felt the Spirit and began to cry as we testified of God's love for her and how she is never too far from Him and His light.  We taught her of the Book of Mormon and she will be baptized here soon.  Her name is Maria, as well, and if you could keep her in your prayers that she may recieve a confirmation of these things to be true that would be great.  I love you all so much and pray for you always.  Keep being a missoinary every single day.  I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

-Love Elder Neeley

No comments:

Post a Comment