Wednesday, October 12, 2011


Dear family,
 
          Things are well in Fresno and starting to cool off (but still in the 80's haha).  I am emailing today on this Tuesday because the library was closed yesterday so all the mission is emailing today.  Thank you so much for the picture of us at the temple.  I pulled it out last night while teaching an investigator and said " this is my family and I, and I know that we will be together forever through the blessings of this gospel.  If that is what you want you need to pray to know if it is true."  It is powerful to see and it always brings me joy to see us outside of the temple after being sealed and making those covenants with Heavenly Father.  This is the only true church of Jesus Christ on the face of the Earth and was restored in its fullness through Joseph Smith.  I really do know that and just try my hardest to share it with others.

      It is frustrating a lot of times to think why aren't these people praying or coming to church or being baptized and sometimes weighs heavily on how successful I think I am as a missionary.  But I do always know that it is true and through being obedient and listening to the Spirit we will find those sons and daugters of God who are ready.  You all can find them at home too.  Pray to know who they are because I know that they are there waiting for you to find them and reach out to them.  Ask the Lord who they are.  I promise He will tell you.

       We have transfer calls this thursday and so I will be starting up my 3rd transfer very shortly.  I am still in my first area and I love it but I still haven't baptized anyone.  It is tough work.  The spanish is going well and the food tastes great as always and there is a lot of it as always.  I know I am here for a reason and pray I can find out why exactly that is.  I pray for you all always and hope all is going well.  I didn't have time yesterday to respond to the letters from Eleanor and Alex and Olivia but I did get them along with the package, which was SOOOOOO delicious, especially the pumpkin bread.  Did you make that Mom?  But anyway I will be responding soon I promise.  I love you all so much and am greatful for all you support and love and prayers.  I will keep you posted and let you know how I am doing.  I love you all so much and think of you daily.
 
  -Love your son/brother/grandson/nephew/cousin/uncle/friend Elder Neeley

No comments:

Post a Comment