Saturday, October 15, 2011

It's Hot in Fresno

Dear Family,

     This week due to schedule changes with transfers our preparation day is today which is saturday.  So I know this took you all off gaurd and you haven't been able to send emails yet but it is ok, I will just get them next week.  I am here in my first area still in Fresno for another transfer with Elder Wright and I am super excited for it.  We are both firmly dedicated to working as hard as possible at all times and we are both dedicated to being 100% obedient 100% of the time.  Obviously we are not perfect but I know we will be able to see some great miracles this up coming transfer with our companionship.  Elder Wright is an awesome missionary and we get along great.  He just got made district leader this transfer too so I am sure he will enjoy that.  We have two baptismal candidates who should be baptized this upcoming week when all goes well.  Please keep them in your prayers if you don't mind, their names are Irma and Sixto.  They are both awesome people who are preparing for baptism and they were both super solid and excited and ready to get baptized when some last second problems came up and we need to help them really feel the Spirit and recognize the importance and the blessings and the happiness that will come through their baptism.  I know the Lord will bless us and them as we are faithful.

      In other news it is not burning hot here in Fresno but just really hot.  Rather than 100+ degrees everyday it is just the high 80's every day so that is nice I guess.  I really love this work and don't think I can say that enough times.  I don't know what it is because this is really really really hard work but the Spirit that you feel and the happiness that other people recieve is a billion times worth the pain and the hard parts.  Serve when ever and where ever you can because it is some the most real joy one can experience and is when you really can get close to the Savior and the veil becomes ever thinner.  Dad tell me how the Bobcats did last night please and I love you a ton and miss you all and love you all.  Sarah I got the card and the SD card and all is going well.  I love you all so much and miss you a ton and keep you in my prayers always.  I love you!!!!
-Love your son/brother/grandson/nephew/cousin/uncle/friend Elder Neeley

No comments:

Post a Comment