Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Short and Sweet from Stevie


Dear family,
           Sorry but this will have to be a shorter email because I don't have quite as much time this week.  Being a district leader is great and I love working with these missionaries.  We have transfer calls this Saturday so I will let you know next week if I am still in the Echo ward (my only ward my whole mission) or if I am getting moved.
           Thank you so much for your personal emails and I am sorry I cannot respond back to all of them this week.  I am really excited for all of you to do that marathon and hope you all do really well and are safe.  I got some time to write some more letters and one to Victoria so don't worry haha.
          The work is going really well and we have a baptism on the 19th and the 25th.  I will send pictures.  I love you all so much!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment