Sunday, December 2, 2012

2 baptisms this week!

November 26th, 2012
Dear family,
           Thank you so much for understanding my desires and for giving me your cooperation to let me extend.  I love being a missionary and I know that the Lord has very important things to be done with me in that time I will be here.  I will give you the exact date as I let President know that I will be able to extend.  SOMETHING REALLY IMPORTANT will be to change my defferal.  You will need to call the register office and they will tell you how to do it and there is no resistance or anything with it.  You just have to make the call and let them know that I will be moving to my defferal to Fall instead of Summer because of my mission and they will be fine with it.

            I am really excited to talk to all of you for Christmas!  I hope that all is going well and I can't wait to hear all your voices.  Grandma some tiger fudge and rasberry tarts would be great but really anything will be good.  I love all your baked goods!

            We had 2 baptisms this past weekend and it was a great baptism.  We had to fight really hard though cause things kept coming up and then the day before the baptism the daughter was talking the mom out of the baptism and we had to step in and remind her of the Spirit she felt and the testimony that she recieved already and she looked at us and told us that she knew it was true and that this was what she wanted for her and her family.  It was a relieving and powerful moment.

           I will send pictures this next monday with my email cause I forgot the cable this week.  Sorry!  I love you all so much and hope that all is well in the ward and at home.  Keep being a missionary every single day.  LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!
-Love Elder Neeley 

No comments:

Post a Comment