Monday, December 17, 2012

"You won't need that anymore..."

Dear family,

                This week has been great and very exciting.  We just had 2 baptisms on Saturday of the 10 and 12 year old brother and sister named Rodolfo and Claudia.  Their mom was just so happy and pleased to see her children baptized and confirmed and she will be soon too.  She is needing to fix up some worthiness issues but she wants to be baptized.

                 I did get transferred and now I am in Fresno and I am one of the assistants to the President with my new companion Elder Riboldi.  I am really excited and happy to be here right now.  The first thing that the assistants did was they looked at my bike and said "you won't need that anymore".  Well we are short on time and I got to go but I will send pictures from the baptism next week.  Tell Quintin that I am excited to welcome him off the plane.

             I love you all so much and hope you are being missionaries every day.  LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Love Elder Neeley

No comments:

Post a Comment