Monday, December 5, 2011

Steven "the Trainer"


Dear Family,
 
       Things in Fresno are great.  We are really starting to get the hang of our new area and we see a lot of potential here.  The people are wonderful and more humble on this side of Fresno.  My new companion's name is Elder Worthen and he is 23 and from Idaho.  He is a wonderful missionary and is very humble and wants to work hard and be obedient.  He played football in high school and he was his schools starting center.  We get along great and we are working hard every day and seeing many miracles daily.  The Lord blesses us and we just need to let Him and recognize when He is.

           I am sorry you are all still waiting on the pictures.  I got them developed and they will be sent today.  I got them last week but had no stamps or envelopes to send them in.  But Elder Worthen said he would lend me some so they will be there with in the week.  Also if you would like to send me stamps and envelopes that would be a great gift for Christmas.  Also if any family members (like Sarah/Olivia and others) who have asked what I want for Christmas, stamps, envelopes, a cheap tie, candy, maybe a new wallet from one person not 10 haha.  Any of those would be great but what ever you send will always be much appreciated, oh and pens are good too haha.

     Get that Christmas tree up and nice and pretty.  We have one that is a foot tall and silver with pink ornaments.  It is great.  I think Sisters were here before us haha.  But all is well and I love you all and miss you a ton.  We will make a Christmas card soon too and send it home.  Also I got the Thanksgiving card with the money and stuff and it was great! thanks a ton and I love you so much and think and pray for you all daily.
 
-Love your son/brother/grandson/nephew/cousin/uncle/friend Elder Neeley
 
PS it is hard to spell well in english now because of learning spanish.  Sorry! Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment