Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Post Phone Call

Dear Family,

           It was so wonderful to speak with all of you!!! I really
enjoyed hearing the questions and telling you how my mission is going.
 It felt like the time went by in 5 minutes but I still enjoyed it and
appreciated getting to talk to all of you and know you are still doing
well.  It sounds like you all had a merry Christmas and that you had a
lot of missionary opportunities!

          Yesterday (the 26th) we had a lesson with two of our
investigators named Claudia and Roberto.  They have been taught for a
year which is kind of a long time but it was our first lesson with
them.  We followed the Spirit and changed the plans a little bit and
talked about how the Spirit answers and how they have already recieved
an answer that they need to be baptized.  They have fear though of all
their Catholic family not approving the decision.  We are praying for
them and they will be baptized soon I'm sure because they can feel the
Spirit but just need to act now.

            Elder Worthen and I still get along well and enjoy working
hard and teaching and finding everyone we can.  It is fun training and
sometimes a challenge but overall just a great learning and building
experience for us both.

            I don't have to much to say this week since we just talked
and all but I love you all so much!  I miss you all and I love being
here in Fresno serving the Lord.  It really does make me happy and I
know that this work will make others even happier than the way I feel
because it is true and I know that.  I hope you all can continue with
these missionary experiences and becoming closer to Christ yourselves.
 We must be converted first before the conversion of someone else.  I
am so glad for all of your examples to me and the love you all show me
and prayers you offer.  You are really thet best family an Elder can
ask for!  I love you all so much!!

-Love your son/brother/grandson/nephew/cousin/uncle/friend Elder Neeley

No comments:

Post a Comment