Monday, February 18, 2013

Picture of tooth to come

January 21, 2013


Dear family,
 
          I love you so very much and appreciate all you do for me, with your prayers, emails, letters and packages.  Things are going well and this week is transfer week so things will be crazy as we won't have even one day after monday til Sunday to work in our area.  We always have lots of time but this week is always nuts and we don't get lots of sleep.  We have a lesson with a man named Dan Bravo tonight and he is going to get baptized on Saturday.  He is amazing and he has been progressing ever since we met him.  We met him 2 weeks ago and he has been to church 3 times in a row and read the Book of Mormon and the Doctrine and Covenants.  Then tuesday we are with the departing missionaries all day, Weds we take them to the airport and pick up the new missionaries and then we go and have a training session with their trainers while the new missionaries go with some zone leaders to go contact people.  Then Weds night we get back to President's house and have dinner and orientation.  Thursday we assign trainers and trainees and drive up and down the mission to drop everyone off and get home late.  Friday and Sat. we have a leadership training for district, zone and leadership trainers and the trainers.  A lady named Liz Wiseman is coming to do a training called "Multipliers" and she gets paid the big bucks to do this training all of the world but President Gelwix is a friend of hers so she is coming for the 3rd time and doing it for free.

         I will send a picture of my tooth next week. I don't have my camera on me and haven't gone to the dentist but it will be done this next monday unfortunately but it will be done and I will take a picture and send it.  I love you and pray for you all every night.  Please be a missionary every day.  LOVE YOU!!!!!!
 
ps happy birthday Olivia, I love you a ton!!
 
-Love Elder Neeley

No comments:

Post a Comment